Learner Insurance

At Carla's driving school we encourage all our pupils where possible to practice driving privately with friends or family members.

A few things to take into consideration when doing is are.

1. A supervising driver must be over the age of 21 and must have held a full U.K driving licience for a minimun of 3 years.

2. As a learner driver you must have a suitable insurance policy.

3. A supervising driver is NOT permitted to take a learner on the motorway unless they are a fully qualified ADI (approved driving instructor) and must have dual controls fitted to the car.

4. When supervising a learner the supervising driver must not use any hand held devices, and must not be over the drink or drugs limit.

5. All learner drivers must display correct L plates 

At Carla's driving school we use two learner driver insurance companies in which we get a great discount for our pupils. So speak to your instructor on how to get this amazing discount.

The companies used are Collingwood and marmalde.

click on the logos below to be redirected to their websites.